Tuesday, July 14, 2009


I distributed my chapbooks to fellow artists and friends that I happened to run into. Every one in my class got one as well. Not to say they are not artist or friends. They way I rid of most of them was distributing them at a party. I showed up to a friends house and started to hand them out. Most of the people I didn't know and it was a good chance to get outside opinion on the books.
As for my observation it focused more on the reaction that people got. It seemed that the only people that thought it was gross were girls who seemed to hate me as much as the book itself so I'm o.k. with that. Overall it went pretty good. I got some people that laughed to hard and some people that probably didn't even know what they were looking at cause they were having such a "good time" but who cares. Its out there. I drew some the better expressions that I remembered seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment